Through our Whole Picture approach, the experienced team of accountants and professionals at Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. can help you identify and develop planning strategies to help you not only reduce and defer taxes today and for years to come.
We believe that tax planning is a process that should be done year-round, not only around tax time, so our team takes the time to understand your situation and concerns to help you develop a tailored plan, working with you throughout the year to take advantage of planning opportunities as they arise.
Our tax planning services for individuals and families include:
- Current year income tax planning and compliance
- Multi-year tax planning and projections
- State and local tax issues
- Development of strategies to minimize the impact of the alternative minimum tax (AMT)
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Expatriate and cross-border tax issues
- Family-owned or closely held business succession planning
- Charitable giving planning
Additionally, through Lauterbach Financial Advisors, we are able to assist you with:
- Planning strategies related to reducing the tax impact of your investment portfolio (for example, issues related to concentrated positions, managing capital gains and dividend income and asset location strategies).
- Retirement income planning and distributions from retirement plans and IRA’s.
- Education funding strategies.