We are not actively looking for this position, but if you feel that you meet the requirements below please email us with your resume.
At Lauterbach, Borschow & Co., interns work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Interns work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one part.
- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business and industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
- Developing an understanding of the Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. audit approach and tools
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client's internal control structure
- Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to identify and resolve accounting or reporting issues
- Drafting financial statements under prescribed formats
- 90 credit hours completed
- Working towards B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
- Accounting Major
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of transportation to those locations
Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.