We are not actively looking for this position, but if you feel that you meet the requirements below please email us with your resume.
Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. (Lauterbach) is looking for a dynamic Audit Supervisor to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work as a team member on diverse audit engagements within our Assurance group. For decades, Lauterbach’s assurance professionals have been helping clients improve their performance through the most challenging business cycles.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations including coordinating the auditing of all required financial statements, related disclosures, and other client deliverables
- Develop an understanding of the client's business, and become an industry specialist to understand client specific needs
- Lead the team through the entire audit process, preparing all necessary financial statements and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy
- Understand and utilize Lauterbach 's audit methodology
- Supervise Audit Associates and Senior’s on engagement teams and facilitate field work by monitoring and reporting regarding productivity and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalate issues as they arise
- Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to Managers and Partners • Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Recognize and inform audit team lead of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients • Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Keep abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS, GABB, FASB and the Firm’s standards and policies
- Properly assess risk with design and communicate audit procedures to engagement teams
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting or equivalent degree
- CPA Certification
- 3-5 years of current or recent experience in a public accounting environment, auditing financial statements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with financial statement audits
- Minimum of 2 years of team lead or supervisory experience overseeing staff on multiple engagements
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS, GABB and FASB regulations
- Demonstrate experience and ability to act as in-charge on engagements
Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.