We are not actively looking for this position, but if you feel that you meet the requirements below please email us with your resume.
Associates work primarily with individuals and trusts as well as large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their tax situations and challenges.
- Work with individuals, closely held businesses, estates, trusts and private foundations
- Develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their needs and challenges
- Complete tax planning and research
- Prepare federal and state & local tax returns
- Develop a general understanding of reporting requirements of different entity structures and the compliance process
- Utilize tax knowledge and understanding of the tax preparation process to bring work to completion for review
- Stay current on tax legislation
- B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
- Accounting Major
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Client focused
- Ability to multitask
- Show progress towards CPA
Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.