We are not actively looking for this position, but if you feel that you meet the requirements below please email us with your resume.
Interns work primarily with individuals and trusts as well as large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their tax situations and challenges.
- Work with private individuals, closely held businesses, estates, trusts and private foundations
- Develop positive working relationships with clients built on understanding their needs and challenges
- Complete tax planning and research
- Prepare federal and state & local tax returns
- Develop a general understating of reporting requirements of different entity structures and the compliance process
- Leverage tax knowledge and understanding of the tax preparation process to bring work to completion for review
- Demonstrate awareness of differing levels of assurance as it relates to tax positions taken through writing memoranda and other written documentation on complex tax issues for business and private tax clients
- Stay current on tax legislation
- Working towards B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent from accredited university
- Accounting Major
- 90 credit hours completed including basic individual tax course
Lauterbach, Borschow & Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.